[ExI] NYT: Happiness May Come With Age, Study Says

spike spike66 at att.net
Tue Jun 8 17:22:47 UTC 2010

> ...On Behalf Of Rafal Smigrodzki
> Subject: Re: [ExI] NYT: Happiness May Come With Age, Study Says
>
> On Wed, Jun 2, 2010 at 7:05 PM, spike <spike66 at att.net> wrote:
>
> > I had a notion that we could build a device which would insert into
> > the rectum with a water-driven enclosed whirling blade...
>

> ### There are many fecal management system on the market,
> Spike, although none that I know incorporate the roto-rooter
> option you describe :) Rafal

Thanks Rafal, I was hoping you or one of the other medics would comment.

As with all my ideas, it seems after I finish writing them, the idea is so
obvious it must have occurred to others a thousand times, long before I was
conceived.  We have had immobile or paralyzed people since forever who could
use this device, we have had water driven turbines, we have had the need to
increase automation of patient care.

In this case, there are plenty of people in this world who use assholes as
playthings in one way or another.  The technology regarding how one can use
the orifice must be remarkably advanced.  It is unlikely that a stranger to
that world would think of anything revolutionary.

Regarding the rest of it however, a tip/tilt chair/bed with a wraparound
screen, with a user guided virtual reality, now that seems like a great way
to entertain convalescents, way better than letting them just walk into
life's sunset.