[ExI] "Imaginary" user interfaces

Sondre Bjellås sondre-list at bjellas.com
Thu Jun 10 13:06:06 UTC 2010

Thanks for a great article Max!

"We definitely envision a system like this replacing all input for
mobile devices," said Sean Gustafson

This has been said so many times, we're still pretty much dependent on
the standard QWERTY-keyboards unfortunately, I wonder how mr.
Gustafson envision individuals writing text-based messages?

I'm confident that Project Natal for Xbox 360 will take a huge leap
towards more natural interfaces and interaction-patterns with devices,
hopefully the technology will eventually end up on the PC and Windows
Phones as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XI8tDAytsKo

- Sondre