[ExI] Google mess

Damien Broderick thespike at satx.rr.com
Thu Jun 10 18:48:59 UTC 2010

On 6/10/2010 12:49 PM, Dave Sill wrote:

> Hmm... I'm not seeing anything close to visual clutter on the main
> Google page, and I'm signed into my Google account and using GMail in
> another window.

Neither is my goodwife. Weird. Maybe I toggled some ghastly slideshow
spacesaver display by mistake. The screen was showing huge vivid
unignorable photos from edge to shining edge, of giant toys, trees,
playgrounds, etc. Even now that I've banished them there's a blue script
line at bottom left: Change background image.

Damien Broderick