[ExI] delightfully blammisphous car commercial

Gregory Jones spike66 at att.net
Tue Jun 15 14:48:06 UTC 2010

--- On Tue, 6/15/10, Dave Sill <sparge at gmail.com> wrote:

It's been removed.

-Dave

Doh!

It showed the faithful worshipping a soccer ball.  I thought it was hilarious, but the catholics were extremely not amused.  {8^D  I found it interesting that they were selling cars, but most of the ad has nothing to do with cars, just an eye-grabbing concept: a cult that worships soccer, then it cuts to a car ad.  I think there is some world championship going on in that particular sport currently, so it was timely.  I remember the soccer bit, but not the car, as in what kind of car it was.  In that sense it was edgy but ineffective advertisement.