[ExI] Good article on the Deepwater Oil Spill.

Gregory Jones spike66 at att.net
Thu Jun 17 15:33:49 UTC 2010

--- On Thu, 6/17/10, Natasha Vita-More <natasha at natasha.cc> wrote:

>... I was in the Merchant Marines in the 70s and I worked with oil rigs in the Gulf.

Indeed?  This is so cool Natasha!  I woulda never guessed you were an oilperson.  Have you an online autobiography?

>...is the best I have found so far.  http://www.theoildrum.com/node/6609#more - samantha

Ja this is a good explanation and a good source.  I check out the Oildrum occasionally.  It's a good informative site, strictly moderated, balanced, sane, on topic, seldom wacky.

spike