[ExI] [Cosmic Engineers] Re: YES! Hard-core transhumanist splinter groups yearning for cyber-heaven

Giulio Prisco giulio at gmail.com
Fri Jun 18 06:11:12 UTC 2010

Hi Bryan,

In this case the line along which the splinter is cut is not
political. Well, in some sense it is, because everything related to
people is, but it is not explicitly political.

Instead, it is defined by taking transhumanism seriously, including
its more radical and apparently far-out aspects. Some transhumanists
take immortality, mind uploading and the limitless evolution of our
species in a great cosmic adventure seriously, and some
"transhumanists" don't.

G.