[ExI] transhumanist as a philosophy

Sabrina Ballard sabrina.ballard at allromanceebooks.com
Tue Jun 22 01:24:27 UTC 2010

Perhaps it is undesirable to have a core body of texts. Many people
see the "standards" as immutible once they are set. Perhaps if we stay
without core texts, we will remain a stimulated and intellectually
diverse group with is capable of change and progress, instead of
splintereing over points that in retrospect may seem petty.

You know, divide and conquer as they say.

Also, with the current soup of views in transhumanism, isn't there
something innately _transhumanist_? That is, isn't the mix of ideas
and views something that transhumanism aims to promote, as the
convergence of lines of thought always lead to the most creative and
lively cultures?