[ExI] transhumanist as a philosophy

Gregory Jones spike66 at att.net
Tue Jun 22 21:37:17 UTC 2010

--- On Tue, 6/22/10, udend05 at aol.com <udend05 at aol.com> wrote:

My first post, one of hopeful pacification:

Welcome Damian!  Another possible verbation of the adjective pacify might be pacifiction (but that one sounds made up) or even possibly pacifixion (although that carries a bit of christian-soundingness.)  If you went with pacifaction, that sounds like a breakaway subset that opposes war.

With a name that sounds close to Damien, you come in with our expectation that you will be one who likes wordplay.  {8-]  Its a tradition around here, exuberantly and competently carried forth by Damien.

...it is difficult to locate a 'core' text, or even a cluster of such texts.  Damian

This is still probably the best description of what extropians are about:

http://www.maxmore.com/extprn3.htm

Do feel free to tell us a little about Damian please, or not if you prefer.  You are among friends here.