[ExI] transhumanism as a philosophy

Natasha Vita-More natasha at natasha.cc
Wed Jun 23 16:22:43 UTC 2010

John Grigg wrote:

Giulio Prisco wrote:
>>>It is a fact that others have taken advantage of the perceived absence of
Max and the Extropy Institute, and promoted their favorite interpretation of
transhumanism as _the_ interpretation of transhumanism. I and many others
are not satisfied with this. There are certainly many exciting transhumanist
projects around, but without the central hub that the Extropy Institute
represented.<<<

Natasha Vita-More wrote:
>>I have been a big cheerleader and a pain in the neck to get Max up and
running again and I am clearly and most definitely not in denial about his
absence and the absence of all the frick'n hard work. THAT IS A FACT.<<

>Whew!!! Lol<

:-) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VL9xOLpwI0I

... Makes me want to SHOUT.

Dubby-dub-ba-du-wah.