[ExI] The Old Dope Peddler

udend05 at aol.com udend05 at aol.com
Thu Jun 24 18:53:02 UTC 2010

>This should topic drift into a discussion of being careful of what you
ask for, because you might get it.

That needs a bit more unpacking, doesn't it? What makes it true - assuming you think
that it is? Any examples of it leading to negative outcomes (other than morality tales)?

>If human desires are fulfilled, it is rather likely to be the end of
the species.

One word alone suffices to refute this absurd reasoning: orgasm (which, I notice,
works on two levels in this context). I trust I don't have to unpack that.

Best,
Damian U.