[ExI] few bits per second

Damien Broderick thespike at satx.rr.com
Sun Jun 27 01:38:16 UTC 2010

On 6/26/2010 8:21 PM, Ross Evans wrote:

> I was poking fun

What a good idea. I really should try that sometimes.

> I think the source of our seeming
> ideological divide, can be found by looking at some of your published
> works, specifically
>
> /Outside the Gates of Science: Why It's Time for the Paranormal to Come
> In From The Cold /

Which you've read, obviously (because only a fool or a bigot would
dismiss a popular science book unread), so let's hear your detailed
objections.

Speaking of Vic Stenger, I find it entertaining, in this context, that
his web site displays some laudatory comments of mine, which can be seen
in full on Richard Dawkins' site at

http://richarddawkins.net/articles/1065

Damien Broderick