[ExI] few bits per second

scerir scerir at libero.it
Sun Jun 27 08:19:13 UTC 2010

All this is essentially pure speculation. We don't know how the brain
encodes information, and as such to even talk in terms of bits and bytes is
to fall foul of the assumption, that the brain can be shoehorned into a
conceptual framework, that sees it deemed to be little more than a digital
computer. The other extreme is the promulgators of the quantum consciousness
idea, which is little more than new age quackery dressed up as serious
science.
  Ross

Ross, we don't know much about brain, consciousness, and all that.
But we suppose to know there is only one physics, alttough it is possible
there are "emergences" here and there, or it seems so. And we suppose to
know that quantum physics gives us the essential  tools to understand
how UNIty (unitarity if you prefer) and diVERSity can coexist in this
UNIVERSe.