[ExI] Fwd: "an air of reverent awe"

udend05 at aol.com udend05 at aol.com
Sun Jun 27 22:23:23 UTC 2010

-----Original Message-----
From: udend05 at aol.com
To: extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org
Sent: Sun, 27 Jun 2010 22:52
Subject: Re: [ExI] "an air of reverent awe"

>No, of course not. But you are expected to keep your brain in gear (as you have done), do your due diligence, and be reasonably polite (ditto).

Glad to hear it, Damien. Lists like this get nowhere intellectually when people start 'flaming' one another. The work and goals of
transhumanism are too important for its advocates to become entrenched in personal warfare over perceived slights or offences.
We are nurturing a delicate egg; let's not break it in squabbling over how best to bring it to life.

Apologetically (that was rather a heavy-handed metaphor),
Damian U.