[ExI] specific honorifics

Damien Broderick thespike at satx.rr.com
Mon Jun 28 00:36:43 UTC 2010

On 6/27/2010 4:27 PM, Ross Evans wrote:

> Maybe
> there is a specific honorific we should employ when addressing those you
> hold in such esteem.

Okay, enough fooling around. It's time to come clean:

Dr. Max More is always addressed by his true name, Dr. X-avier.

Natasha Vita-More is properly called Madame Primo Posthuman.

John K Clark is Father Pelagius.

Barbara Lamar is known only by her Second Life nym, which has never been
revealed.

Spike is known as Gregory Jones, or sometimes, when we are assembled in
our special robes, as The Amazingly Randi.

Olga Bourlin is held to be The Lady Originally Not From Around Here.

Jeff Davis is Raymond X Charles.

MB is The Nightingale.

Many others of the Elect must remain masked.

I myself am...

(but there are some thing Man is not meant to know)