[ExI] for Udend05

udend05 at aol.com udend05 at aol.com
Mon Jun 28 09:20:55 UTC 2010

Thanks for these references, Keith. Unhappily I am tied up at the moment in several things,
so I wonder if you'd provide a precis of them. I admit I am struggling to see the relevance to my
topic of the titles you list; perhaps you could illustrate in what ways they have a bearing
on our discussion.

Many thanks,
Damian U.