[ExI] Important Books

Stefano Vaj stefano.vaj at gmail.com
Wed Jun 30 08:59:36 UTC 2010

2010/6/28 John Clark <jonkc at bellsouth.net>
> Yes read anything by Dawkins, the man seems incapable of writing anything dull and stupidity is totally beyond his comprehension. I have never read a Dawkins book that wasn't a masterpiece.

Yet there was if I am not mistaken some not-so-clever
anti-transhumanist remark in Why the Evolution is True or elsewhere,
but hard to believe as it may be, it sounded as some unreflected
tangential lip service to political correctness, and I read other more
recent stuff where he seemed to revise such alignment with the
mainstream view of posthuman changes...

--
Stefano Vaj