[ExI] The entropy of Extropy-Chat

Spencer Campbell lacertilian at gmail.com
Mon Mar 1 03:36:08 UTC 2010

JOSHUA JOB <nanite1018 at gmail.com>:
> "Chess Room" seemed interesting, but I never finished it, sooo long, haha.
> Sorry. I'll probably read over it, though I make no promises.

I KNEW IT!

There ought to be some kind of check in place to catch this when it
happens. From the writer's perspective, it just looks like everybody
hates you. Laziness and/or lack of time did not initially occur to me
as a likely cause for "The Throughput of English" dying before it hit
the ground.

JOSHUA JOB <nanite1018 at gmail.com>:
> Btw, I'm 19, and its good to know there are at least a couple young people
> on the list (not saying everyone else is old, but I got the impression
> youngins were rare 'round these parts).

Twenty, here.

I think intellectuals just age faster than normal people.