[ExI] The entropy of Extropy-Chat

Natasha Vita-More natasha at natasha.cc
Mon Mar 1 17:15:51 UTC 2010

Hi Fred,

We are working on a book based on some early posts.

By the way, Anders is still on the list, as is 'gene.  Hal is unavilable,
and we miss him.  Robert graciously left the list after a problem concerning
his posts.

Fred, would you like to assist with the archive?  Anyone?

Nlogo1.tif Natasha Vita-More