[ExI] The entropy of Extropy-Chat

Stefano Vaj stefano.vaj at gmail.com
Tue Mar 2 17:13:51 UTC 2010

On 2 March 2010 15:56, Giulio Prisco <giulio at gmail.com> wrote:

> Restoring and publicizing the archives would definitely be a good
> idea. Not to convert the list into a museum, but to see whether we can
> find some new angle.
>
> What I miss more is the variety of transhumanist discourse, and at
> times I have the feeling that the list is now a set of disjointed
> monologues on personal pet ideas, of dubious interest for others.

I fully agree on both points.

To expand a little on the subject, it should also perhaps be added that
other H+ lists are not in a much better shape, and that while I am still
fond myself of this medium, in comparison with other more fashionable ones,
mls in general are not exactly the rage of the day.

--
Stefano Vaj