[ExI] The entropy of Extropy-Chat

moulton at moulton.com moulton at moulton.com
Wed Mar 3 02:59:24 UTC 2010

On Mon, 2010-03-01 at 11:15 -0600, Natasha Vita-More wrote:
Hi Fred,

> We are working on a book based on some early posts.

Interesting.

> Fred, would you like to assist with the archive?  Anyone?

I suspect that I and many other people who would be interested in helping set up an archive.

On a tangential point,  who is the list admin who handles technical questions?  The list seems to be blocking incoming email from some comcast email relays; I think:
   mta03.emeryville.ca.mail.comcast.net
   omta11.emeryville.ca.mail.comcast.net
and possibly others.  Could the appropriate person check on that.

Thanks

Fred