[ExI] Question from a neophyte

Damien Broderick thespike at satx.rr.com
Wed Mar 3 16:09:37 UTC 2010

On 3/3/2010 2:06 AM, Giulio Prisco wrote:

> And of course all the unpublished books being written or to be written
> by members of this list, starting with Max' book

I should have mentioned the recent book I edited, for the long
perspective that underlies transhumanism:

YEAR MILLION: Science at the Far Edge of Knowledge (Atlas & Co.)

which contains several excellent essays by current or former members of
this list, as well as contributions from other men and women who
understand the long prospect of the next million years of intelligence
in the galaxy. All the essays are original to the anthology.

Damien Broderick