[ExI] Question from a neophyte

spike spike66 at att.net
Wed Mar 3 16:37:51 UTC 2010

> ...On Behalf Of Ben Zaiboc
> Subject: Re: [ExI] Question from a neophyte
>
> Sarah Wood <wood.sarah.m at gmail.com> asked:
> >
> > Hello all -
> > ...most important foundational texts that one should read
> > to become versed in the basic principles and vocabulary of the
> > subject...
>
> The Spike, by Damien Broderick (which I can safely bet my
> mind/soul/ghost/life on someone having already recommended!)...
> Ben Zaiboc

Try to get the later edition (2001) if you can find it.  There were
improvements and updates from the original 1997 edition.  I noted with
curiosity that the Wiki page specifies the 1997 edition, but I didn't see
why.

Regarding the Wiki page additions, thanks Dave Sill!  The problem with
helping us internet non-hipsters is that next time we need help we call on
you again.  And again, and again...  We never actually learn how to fix
things, but rather THERE'S TROUBLE!  Call the Sillmeister!

{8^D