[ExI] intellectual property again

Giulio Prisco giulio at gmail.com
Thu Mar 4 07:30:12 UTC 2010

I have enjoyed Damien's books a lot. If Damien is forced to become a
full-time truck driver because he cannot make a living with writing, I
will not be able to read his books. So, it is in my best interest that
Damien is able to make his living as a writer.

I think the current IP system is broken and can only become more
broken. A new system should be fair and flexible for both creators and
consumers. These Australia's Public Lending Right and Educational
Lending Right sound interesting, I will do some research.