[ExI] intellectual property again

Jeffery P. Davis heavensblade23 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 4 17:14:17 UTC 2010

>That was my thought also. "First they take away ownership of your work
product, then they take away ownership of yourself." It really doesn't
matter if they are plutocrats, gummints or Stalinist dictators >who do it,
it's always for the Greater Good. (The bogus "Think of the children!" plea.)

This recent thread of discussion seems to revolve around the idea that human
rights derive from property rights (specifically, self-ownership) which
is something I find strange and that I'm not sure I agree with.

--
"This is a war universe. War all the time. That is its nature. There may be
other universes based on all sorts of other principles, but ours seems to be