[ExI] Thread renaming (Was: common sense)

John Clark jonkc at bellsouth.net
Thu Mar 4 18:41:58 UTC 2010

I noticed that Gordon Swobe has renamed his never ending Chinese Room thread, I believe Max expected a bit more from him than a simple renaming during the 2 week moratorium, after which it is hoped that somebody may actually have something new to say on the subject. Apparently Swobe is so obsessed he just can't stop, I wonder if he really thought a name change would fool people?

It is after all Max's list not Swobe's, but Swobe is of course free to start a list of his own.

 John K Clark