[ExI] Thread renaming (Was: common sense)

Gordon Swobe gts_2000 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 4 23:14:37 UTC 2010

I've only over-posted once, and that happened several weeks ago when I took the day off and had nothing better to do.

Clark creates the illusion of my over-posting by starting each of his posts (in his own special thread) with "Since my last post Gordon has posted X number of times".

He pretends to have a conversation with me in that thread but I have no conversation with him. He talks to himself there like he has some sort of mental illness, but I think it's actually an attempt to falsely characterize my views and slander my name.

-gts