[ExI] intellectual property again

Jeffery P. Davis heavensblade23 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 5 14:09:26 UTC 2010

> Well that's definitional, but can you cede this self control
> irrevocably (ie: without the ability to take it back against the
> wishes of the entity to whom you ceded it)?

Just to take this a little further, if rights derive from self-ownership, is
there
any reason under that assumption that I shouldn't be able to sell the right
to kill, butcher, and consume my body?

--
"This is a war universe. War all the time. That is its nature. There may be
other universes based on all sorts of other principles, but ours seems to be