[ExI] Question from a neophyte

Jeffery P. Davis heavensblade23 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 6 00:42:21 UTC 2010

> I remember being in a Immortality Institute chatroom where a *19* year-old
> young man went on and on about how he wanted to "get rid of his damn meat
> body and be uploaded!"  Transhumanist body image problems, anyone??

I feel the same way and I don't think I have body image problems.  I'm
reasonably satisfied with my particular body, at least as much as would be
expected when having serious health problems.

--
"This is a war universe. War all the time. That is its nature. There may be
other universes based on all sorts of other principles, but ours seems to be