[ExI] Socialimplications ofwidespreadextropian/positivistideals.

spike spike66 at att.net
Wed Mar 10 02:34:13 UTC 2010

> ...On Behalf Of BillK
> ofwidespreadextropian/positivistideals.
>
> On Tue, Mar 9, 2010 at 11:32 PM, spike  wrote:
> > Actually they can't even start until the midterm elections.
> >...Then the voters will finish the job in November 2012.
> >
> But this current economic collapse was caused under a
> Republican administration!!
> Obama has continued the same policies, with the same ex-Wall
> Street advisors.
> He is being criticised for going along with the big banks
> rip-off and ignoring the needs of the people. Changing back
> to the Republicans won't help...> BillK

Ja, rebublicans aren't the answer either.  I don't trust those twin parties,
the republicans and democrats.  I seldom vote for them.  I wasn't assuming
changing back to republicans necessarily, but rather tossing pretty much all
of the current reprsentatives and getting a new crop that understand the
root of the word representative, and preferrably people with business
backgrounds.

We need free market people in government regardless of party.  We need
candidates who recognize that business really consists of people working
together to create wealth, with the three legged stool of capital,
management and labor.  Business is not prey for lawyers, it is not a target
for lawsuit, not a big bucket of money for politicians to plunder with
taxes.  Rather, business is teams of people making wealth, the engine of a
healthy society.