[ExI] koag moment

spike spike66 at att.net
Thu Mar 11 21:53:26 UTC 2010

> ...On Behalf Of spike
> ...  [shit] would even come with embedded bacteria, which
> contain mitochondria, which could perhaps be used by the
> nanobots as a temporary power source until the KOAG moment... spike

Oops this should have sounded wrong to me as I typed it.  Most bacteria do
not have mitochondria, only a few types of aerobic bacteria have
mitochondria.  However all is not lost, for mitochondria would be present
and still alive in the cells that slough off from the intestinal walls, so
from that source they could be harvested.

If you have already busted my chops for saying bacteria have mitochondria, I
got there first.  {8-]