[ExI] [wta-talk] Political Ponerology- A Science of Evil Applied for Political Purposes

Sockpuppet99@hotmail.com sockpuppet99 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 11 08:37:12 UTC 2010

The idea of ponerology is to science as the work of Henry Darger is to
art, or Scientology is to religion. I prefer to gather my ideas from
reputable scientists and don't see why the existing disciplines aren't
enough to accommodate a discussion of evil.

I wonder which is more dangerous, psychopathy or crackpot-ism.

Tom D

Sent from my iPod