[ExI] Bodies

jameschoate at austin.rr.com jameschoate at austin.rr.com
Wed Mar 17 06:56:29 UTC 2010

No, I think it condemns your point to irrelevance. Expecting the same sort of emergence from a simulation as one gets from a cosmos is just silly, beyond taking seriously.

One uses a simulation or model to understand the cosmos, the reverse doesn't work because the model is itself an instance of that cosmological reality. You're drawing a distinction of type that is specious at best, by reversing the logical dependencies.

--
 -- -- -- --
Venimus, Vidimus, Dolavimus

jameschoate at austin.rr.com