[ExI] SF authors who write about the singularity

Damien Broderick thespike at satx.rr.com
Fri Mar 19 15:59:50 UTC 2010

On 3/19/2010 10:31 AM, Keith Henson wrote:

> The three SF authors who write the most about the singularity and post
> singularity are Vernor Vinge, Charles Stross and Ian M. Banks.

The five SF authors who write the most about the singularity and post
singularity are Vernor Vinge, Iain M. Banks, Greg Egan, Charles Stross,
and Damien Broderick.

(There are others, too: Linda Nagata, David Marusek, etc etc...)

Incidentally, I was sent a link to a strange alternative media interview
I gave in my own backyard a decade ago with the god Ganesh cavorting in
the background:

<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhiGt9eJ9bw>

Damien Broderick