[ExI] Don't be evil

BillK pharos at gmail.com
Wed Mar 24 13:54:03 UTC 2010

On 3/24/10, Dan wrote:
> And, in terms of solutions, I'd
> prefer the massive, decentralized, parallel process of hundreds of millions
> or billions of individuals interacting peacefully and voluntarily over the
> model of one or a few people directing all the rest.

That is a misleading characterization. It's not an either / or situation.

Your idealistic vision of 'hundreds of millions or billions of
individuals interacting peacefully' could be called sheep.
Unfortunately they are surrounded by a cadre of rapacious wolves
(pretending to be clever sheep) with dens in Wall Street.

It's not a case of a few people directing all the rest. We just want
some gamekeepers with big guns to deal with the wolves.

BillK