[ExI] oooohhh pioneers

Emlyn emlynoregan at gmail.com
Mon Mar 29 23:44:24 UTC 2010

2010/3/30 spike <spike66 at att.net>:
> The Lights Out For the Earth Hour exercise is perhaps the most
> environmentally destructive activity ever dreamed up by any organization.
>
> spike

lol Spike.

No doubt many of those involved would sympathise with your reasoning
(and so hotly deny an impending baby boom). Me, I'm pretty people are
the super goal, and so grumbling about their environmental impact is
missing the point; more people == better (but it is a good idea to
figure out how to more or less maintain standards of living while the
population grows, of course). How do you expect to get a decent borg
cube going with a measly 6 billion people, after all?

--
Emlyn

http://point7.wordpress.com - My blog
Find me on Facebook and Buzz