[ExI] Hyperagency and Hope talk online

John Grigg possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 30 01:19:57 UTC 2010

> Max More wrote:
> Apart from my talk, this part of the day included Natasha Vita-More and
> Aubrey de Grey, as well as the Metanexus Institute's Hava Tirosh Samuelson.
> The panel discussion was especially interesting and productive -- but is not
> yet online.

I was there at ASU (a big shout out to you and Natasha!) and was very
impressed at how well the two of you expounded on transhumanism.

But I really hope the panel discussion you mentioned gets put online (and
soon!).  Professor Hava Tirosh-Samuelson's extremely emotional and spirited
defense of her views and beliefs (which she seemed to perceive as
being under attack from transhumanism) was deeply touching for me.  I think
everyone on this email list needs to watch the footage to gain greater
sensitivity regarding how others may react to transhumanism.

John