[ExI] oooohhh pioneers

BillK pharos at gmail.com
Tue Mar 30 18:45:41 UTC 2010

On 3/30/10, Post Futurist wrote:
> You can back this up; after the great power failure of '65, and other
> "blackouts" the birthrate ticked up. So tell, say, fundamentalists that,
>  and they will never suggest turning off the electricity again--
> even for half an hour periods.

Keith

If you want your Digest comments to go into the appropriate thread,
you have to change the Subject field to the thread you are replying
to.

The Exi-chat volume is not very high currently, so I doubt that the
Digest format is really needed at present and it can cause your
response to come in late after you wait for the Digest to be sent out.