[ExI] 'RapeLay' video game goes viral amid outrage

Isabelle Hakala ismirth at gmail.com
Wed Mar 31 19:42:47 UTC 2010

Honestly I feel we should have more outlets for people to deal with their
bizarre and socially unacceptable fantasies so that they may work through
them. We make such fantasies such a big huge bad thing that most people
won't deal with what is behind them, thus they build up, and later if there
is a trigger or a break of some sort, the person might actually do the
thing. However, if people could act out these fantasies in a safe way, and
thus deal with what is behind them, I think it would be very therapeutic for
them.

Lots of people have rape fantasies. And it would be a great way for people
to work through them without having to experiment with their significant
other.

The people that would justify that the video game made them think it was ok
to rape people, would simply have come up with some other justification in
their minds, if they would actually rape someone. You can't stop people from
being bad if that is what they are going to be.

Isabelle Hakala
"Any person who says 'it can't be done' shouldn't be interrupting the people
getting it done."
"Do every single thing in life with love in your heart."