[ExI] a moment of whatever you have a moment of, for sasha

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Thu May 6 19:29:00 UTC 2010

I'm just lurking here; I started a couple of lists with Michael Current,
who has also died - Cybermind and Fiction-of-Philosophy (now Wryting-l).
Sasha was on Cybermind and came to a couple of fleshmeets we had - I
remember his warmth and clarity and good conversation - he's really missed
by us. - Alan