[ExI] a moment of whatever you have a moment of, for sasha

Brent Allsop brent.allsop at canonizer.com
Fri May 7 02:15:15 UTC 2010

spike wrote:
> Old timers here on ExI, if you knew him in any capacity, as one who
> followed his work, as one who always eagerly read his posts, or just
> as a personal friend, do feel free to post your memories.

Thanks Spike, for helping us remember that it has been 10 years.

Sasha and I were working on possible plans to do an internet startup
together when he died.  What a sad day that was.  My world has
definitely never been the same since he's been gone.

Below is his posting for his last Christmas, to the Exi List.  Now,
everyone celebrates Newtonmas right?

Brent Allsop