[ExI] [wta-talk] Divenire Breaking News!!

BillK pharos at gmail.com
Tue May 11 13:44:22 UTC 2010

On 5/11/10, Fred C. Moulton wrote:
> I realize that having the front page using Flash for navigation is not
>  your choice however I suggest you tell whoever made the choice that it
>  was a mistake.  A big mistake.

As one example, it means that iPad and iPhone users cannot access the site.

And it probably excludes users that don't run a modern computer with a
high-speed internet link. And some people block Flash anyway.

I have seen sites that offer a Button to bypass the Flash introduction.
But Divenire is desgned to use Flash for all the navigation.
So they would have to do a rebuild.  Not a quick fix.  :(

BillK