[ExI] R: Re: A question to the moderators WAS: Self-directed Evolution and the Future of Man

Stefano Vaj stefano.vaj at gmail.com
Sat May 15 14:28:57 UTC 2010

On 15 May 2010 16:19, scerir <scerir at libero.it> wrote:

> Stefano writes:
>  " [...] an initiative taken by the individuals concerned, whose
> "transhumanist" efforts in Italy in the past have been mostly concentrating
> in
> casting aspersion on the Association of Italian Transhumanists and my
> humble
> self."
>
> To defend causes, either public or private, a bit of 'ars oratoria' is
> acceptable. But it seems to me a gross exaggeration that Fabio et al.
> mostly
> concentrated their efforts against AIT, in the past.

I may have missed their other contributions to this list or any other
channels. I certainly am keen to read them... ;-)

For fairness' sake, it must however be said that Fabio, unlike his friend,
also inform us from time to time of Extrobritannia events and keeps a blog
that, besides commenting on the AIT on a more or less regular basis, also
translates in Italian a few tech-related news.

--
Stefano Vaj