[ExI] Enlightenment

Tomasz Rola rtomek at ceti.pl
Sat May 15 23:59:50 UTC 2010

On Fri, 14 May 2010, Damien Broderick wrote:

> > So you're saying the master didn't actually remove anything? Or are
> > you implying that master selectively removed files? Or...?
>
> The master changed or removed nothing while adding the capacity to be (in
> Lilly's terms) metaprogrammed?

Actually, the whole story takes place on another planet, very much like
our Earth, somewhere in the Universe. They do not have Richard Stallman
there (well, he is unique apparently), so no GNU either. But they have
their own version of UNIX. Unfortunately, rm has been written by an intern
during summer holidays. So, unlike GNU rm, one can give "i" and "f"
options to it and they both have effect at the same time ("f" does not
cancel "i").

Folks, it's a joke in my own special way. If I explain too much, the fun
is gone.

Regards,
Tomasz Rola