[ExI] authors, italian and otherwise

giancarlos giancarlitobrigante at gmail.com
Mon May 17 22:19:26 UTC 2010

This is a very difficult question to answer.

Instead of a book I would suggest you a movie, The Best of Youth (La Meglio
Gioventù): http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0346336/
That's an excellent picture of italian society during the second half of XX
century.

Then, more jokingly, you can watch this short video (there's some truth in
it):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAJNFoHuLno

Ciao,
Giancarlo