[ExI] Cryonics

spike spike66 at att.net
Tue May 18 02:53:03 UTC 2010

> ...On Behalf Of Keith Henson
>
> I wrote about this on the Cryonet mailing list in Feb:
> *********

Cryonet!  I forgot about that outfit.  Keith, do feel free to invite anyone
there to post here, or forward our discussion to them if you wish.  Rather I
should ask, is anyone here who posted anything opposed to Keith forwarding
it on to cryonet?  Does Tanya Jones hang out on cryonet these days?

> ***********
> In the event a suspension cannot be performed, (lost at sea,
> WTC collapse, etc.) Alcor is still the beneficiary of the
> suspension funding. ... Keith
> .

Keith I see your reasoning, but this is not *exactly* one of those cases
where a suspension *cannot* be performed.  It *can* be, even if it is
pointless in the mind of even the most hardcore optimist.  Every
cryo-contract should have a time limit, and some kind of language explaining
what is to happen if it isn't clear how long the patient has been clinically
expired.

Keith, you are one of those I was hoping to hear from, being a long-time
cryonics follower, so your opinion carries a lot of weight.  Where shall I
put you in the 2x2 matrix sir?  Shall we pose the question to Ralph and
Carol?  Cryonics parties at their house were always a kick back in the 90s.