[ExI] Cryonics is getting weird

Max More max at maxmore.com
Tue May 18 16:05:17 UTC 2010

Spike, and everyone: I've held off on giving my preferred option here
because I can't spare the time to give my reasoning -- however, I
don't have any new points to add for my chosen quadrant. So:

Given the person's stated wishes, I favor Quad 4: no refund, dig.

If the person had stated their wishes to be to suspend them only if
Alcor believed there was still a remote chance of their being
revivable at some point, I might (given the one-year burial) go for
Quad 2: no refund, no dig.

Max