[ExI] Fwd: [transhumanistes] Le Transhumanisme sur France Culture : Place de la toile, ven. 11 juin, 11h

BillK pharos at gmail.com
Wed May 19 17:16:06 UTC 2010

2010/5/19 Stefano Vaj  wrote:

> [...]

Hey everyone,

I am now able to confirm some interesting news.
We have been invited, Remi Sussan and myself, to participate in the
program "Place of the canvas", live on France Culture Friday, June 11
at 11am.
The theme of the show will be "Transhumanist"!

It is not forbidden to disseminate this information ;-)

A +
Marc Roux