[ExI] Israel and Transhumanism article in H+

Jeff Davis jrd1415 at gmail.com
Thu May 20 23:47:30 UTC 2010

On Tue, May 18, 2010 at 9:51 PM, AlgaeNymph <algaenymph at gmail.com> wrote:

> Personally, I want to know how to express support for
> Israel without coming across as a right-wing wacko
> or a spoiled rich white boy.

Simple.  Just have the courage to apply to Israel the same evenhanded
standard of right and wrong, of justice, of action leading to
consequences, that you would want to see enjoyed by everyone.

What would you do if say, a member of your family "went down the wrong
path"?  If you had the wisdom. strength, and resources, you might
intervene to halt the destructive -- to both self and others --
actions.  You might get the family member some high-quality help -- a
good Jewish lawyer and psychiatrist -- and work through the process
eventually leading to rehabilitation.

Israel is out of control, and seemingly incapable of helping itself.
Someone who cares about the Jews,  because of say, their unrivaled
contribution to human progress, needs to step in and help them finally
get beyond their historic tragic flaw: the five-thousand-year
commitment to suicide by goy.

My two cents.

Best, Jeff Davis

"...short of genocide, it is not possible to attain a final military
victory over a justified sense of grievance."
                               Michael Breen