[ExI] Holy Schlamoley! Venter's team creates synthetic life!

Zero Powers zero.powers at gmail.com
Fri May 21 05:33:06 UTC 2010

Hey Spike, yeah it has been a while (about 4 years to be exact).  Although
my extropic interests haven't faded, my time has really diminished, which is
why I kind of gave up on my participation here.  But I have been lurking
silently.  I keep waiting for a major breakthrough in nanotech and/or
biotech or AI to get me really excited about the future, but it's taking an
awful long time, so I've been concentrating on my present instead :P

Glad to see you are still around.  Upward and onward!

Zero