[ExI] Transhumanism, PsyWar and B.E.P.’s “Imma Be”

Thirdeye Of Eris thirdeyeoferis at gmail.com
Tue May 25 17:43:06 UTC 2010

Fear is a powerful motivator... people fear change, especially people who
stand to lose something from that change, and they lash out. This particular
person seems to have a lot to lose from the changes that transhumanism
proposes. My guess is that they are some sort of zealot and either stand to
lose power over other humans or that they recognize that they will have to
end up taking responsibility for every act they committed in their lives...

--Isaac

On Tue, May 25, 2010 at 1:13 PM, Rafal Smigrodzki <
rafal.smigrodzki at gmail.com> wrote:

> I couldn't resist leaving a brief note there saying the article is
> bullshit, lying communist propaganda. No need to reasonably argue with
> haters.You can be reasonable with doubters but not with all-out
> enemies.
>
> Rafal

"A rational anarchist believes that concepts such as ‘state’ and‘society’
and ‘government’ have no existence save as physically exemplified in the
acts of self-responsible individuals. He believes that it is impossible to
shift blame, share blame, distribute blame... as blame, guilt,
responsibility are matters taking place inside human beings singly and
nowhere else. But being rational, he knows that not all individuals hold his
evaluations, so he tries to live perfectly in an imperfect world... aware
that his effort will be less than perfect yet undismayed by self-knowledge
of self-failure."

               -- Professor De La Paz from The Moon Is A Harsh Mistress by
Robert Heinlein